Terms & Conditions
By making a purchase with us, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- All our products are subject to availability.
- Products shown will not be actual size.
- All colours are shown as accurately as electronic processes allow.
- We try to ensure that our website is accurate, however, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies beyond our control.
Please be aware that our store does stock the products listed on our website at all times.
Payment is taken when you place your order. If an item is cancelled before it is despatched and it has been charged, it will be refunded. However, if the item has already been despatched before we are contacted, then you will be unable to cancel and will have to return the item. Please see our Website Returns Policy.
Website Returns Policy
- Please contact us by email to inform us of your wish to return an item before posting it. This must be done within 14 days.
- All items must be returned within 30 days from the date of the receipt.
- All items must be returned unworn and in brand new condition as we can not accept scratched or damaged products for refund or exchange.
- All items must be returned with their original packaging, instructions, guarantees and other extras.
- Also include either a copy of the invoice or a cover letter including the order number and name.
- All items that have been specifically re-sized or adjusted for you can not be returned.
- Earrings can not be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Postage costs will only be refunded if the item is faulty.
- Please send returns to the following address via a tracked and insured service. We will not accept responsibility for the item until it has been delivered to us. Skillens Est.1891, 40 Main Street, Castlewellan, BT31 9DJ.
When we have accepted your order, we will endeavour to delivery within the estimated delivery time chosen. In extremely busy times it may not be possible to meet these delivery times and if this situation arises you will be notified by email. When an item is dispatched it will be fully insured until it has been delivered. Once this has occurred and the item is confirmed to have been delivered by Royal Mail, you then are responsible for the item.